Welcome to The Joint - Westminster, Broomfield-Westminster! As your local chiropractor in Westminster, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Westminster chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
5160 W. 120th Ave., Ste. I
Westminster, CO, 80020
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions.
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Westminster chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016GenevieveYou know what makes summer a lot of fun? Everything. The sun, the beach, the bonfires. Kids out of school, parents taking off work, long family vacations. Summer is full of love and laughter and adventure. One of the most thrilling aspects of summer is the chance for travel! Seeing and experiencing something new is ...
- May 17, 2016GenevieveOh, the joy of a midday headache. You’re at work just trying to make it through another day, and BAM! A headache can literally ruin your day. For some people, a headache is a daily occurrence. For others, it’s something that rolls around unexpectedly, catching them off guard. No matter which category you fall into, ...
- May 12, 2016GenevieveA family is a beautiful thing. Individuals all thrown together with love and compassion and energy … it’s wonderful! It’s also stressful, especially if you’re one of the family’s caretakers. As a mom or dad, your family is more than a lot of love and fun. It’s also a responsibility. One of the biggest responsibilities? Their ...
- May 6, 2016GenevieveGetting your body fit is a big challenge to tackle. No matter what stage your body is currently in, it’s tough to make it change into something better. It takes serious determination, some willpower, and a strong desire to be healthier than ever. You’ve probably heard the endless advice about fitness. Tips such as “drink more ...